EISENOR´s box ways, in comparison with other linear guides, provide the machine tool with a stronger rigidity and vibration absorption.
Besides, they provide more important advantages which allow a better functioning as well as an increased success rate:
- Superior cutting performance, especially on Hard Materials
- More rigidity
- Higher damping characteristics
- Increment of the lifespan of the tools used
- Higher wear-resistance and durability of the guides, contributing to a bigger machinery strength and lower maintenance costs
- Bigger loading capacity, allowing more precise and reliable work.
HARDNESS AND DEPTH
In most of the cases, Eisenor guides are manufactured with steel DIN 1.0503 and induction hardened, being able to achieve a hardness of 58 – 62 HRc
In order to reduce deformations and contribute to obtain pieces with a higher stability, the hardening treatment is applied in both opposite faces at the same time.